Holiday Giveaway! Sharleen Mey Photography, Fort Meade, Maryland Photographer
Hi everyone! Who is up for another giveaway?! As we shift towards colder weather, shorter days, and longer nights, I will have a lot more free time on my hands! The winter months are usually considered the “down time” for photographers. This is the time where I will be re-evaluating my business, giving my blog a whole new look and will be holding a couple of model calls for stylized sessions. I will be taking the months of December and January off so I can get organized and shoot for myself! Because I have never shot a “winter” session–with snow–I thought to myself, “Hey why not try one out?!” Please read the flyer and the other points I will make before submitting your images…
Let it SNOW contest!
– Please submit your image to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the SUBJECT line: “LET IT SNOW CONTEST” and include your family’s last name in the body.
– The contest is OPEN and I will make an album on my Facebook and submit new photos every night around 10:00pm EST.
– Voting starts as soon as I upload your photo so send them to me early to get the most votes!
– Don’t forget to tag and share your photo but remind your family and friends to vote on the actual photo in my album, not on your shared link!
– ONE entry per household please.
– Please be aware that we will be photographing in very cold weather so keep that in mind when submitting your photo.
– Pets are part of the family, so they are allowed!
– Keep in mind that I do have an idea of what I would like from this session so I will be more specific about outfit choices.
– This is a LOCAL contest and winner must be able to travel to SMP’s location of choice around the Fort Meade area!
– Please make note of the DEADLINES listed on the flyer.
Lastly, by submitting your photo, you must acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
**This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By sumbitting your image, you release Facebook of any liability and are submitting at your own risk.**