Project 365 Days 64-70 | Honolulu Family Photographer
Hello Week 10! I am so happy the weather is warming up, I have the heat off and windows open most days now. It’s quite comical how the 64th day was full of non-stop snowing and my 70th day (yesterday) ended with the kids playing outside with their friends after school. If you want to revisit my very-cold previous week, please do so HERE :-). Let’s see…some of my highlights from the week were:
- The kids finally getting an awesome snow day and sledding with their friends
- Indoor inspiration from Sue Bryce, Photographer to exist in photographs with your family
- Realizing that Kirstyn (my eldest) is a child that cannot be posed, she is the most natural when you tell her to have fun
- Baking with Liam (he’s my little sidekick)
- The kids finally outside, enjoying the warm afternoon with their friends
As you can see, a lot of my happiness stems from my kids being happy. I think it’s a mom thing, you just can’t help it :).
Thanks so much for checking in with me weekly and don’t forget to see what Jamie has been up to HERE. Until next week, see ya!